2017 St. Patrick’s Day Festival
The Annual St Patrick’s Day Festival begins at 10:00 AM on Thursday, March 16th and ends at midnight on the morning of March 19th, 2017. The Festival Area crowds can require road closures in the interest of public safety.
- River Street Parking Lots will close at 4pm on Wednesday, March 15th and will remain closed throughout the festival.
- River Street will close at 10am on Thursday, March 16th to all vehicular traffic and will remain closed throughout the festival.
- Bay Street may close as needed for pedestrian safety as early as 4pm on Thursday, March 16th.
- City Market area streets will close as needed for pedestrian safety as early as 4pm on Thursday, March 16th. ( Impacted streets include Congress , Bryan, St Julian, Barnard
- Deliveries to festival area businesses will occur from 6 am to 8 am March 17th and from March 18th and 19th from 7am to 10am.
Parking Garages are shown by a BLUE “P”. The best locations to catch a cab are designated on the map with a BLUE CAR icon.
The ferry will be running from 12pm till 12am on Thursday through Saturday will pick up and drop off locations are marked with a BLUE BOAT
The free shuttle will run 12:00 PM-1:00 AM Thursday and 7:00 PM-3:00 AM Friday and Saturday nights from Indian Street to Hutchinson Island.